SCOR REFUND POLICY:
Players that have been offered a position on a team and accepted are making a commitment for an entire playing year. This includes the fall and spring seasons for U8-U14 and either fall or spring for high school teams (U15-18).
If a player decides to leave, whether voluntarily or not, after the team is formed and the players are registered, it may place the team in jeopardy if there are not enough players. Therefore, the following player fee refund policy is in effect:
● For players withdrawing from a team after registration – no refund.
● For players who must withdraw due to injury prior to the team having completed half of their games (for the season) – refund of fees less administrative costs ($100). A doctor’s note excusing the player is required.
● For players who must withdraw due to injury after the team has completed half or more of their season games – no refund.
● All refunds will be calculated at the end of each season (Fall/Spring). Any refund will be a credit towards future registration fees.
● Refunds for certain circumstances (moving, loss of employment, etc.) will be considered on an individual basis.